Friday, February 3, 2012

A Day at the Zoo

This will be a quick post today as there is much to do around my home today!

We visited the zoo in our city last week.  The weather was nice enough to spend a couple of hours there and we had the place to ourselves.  The boys are at an age where it is really fun and the questions they ask are really fun to answer!

And now, to the pictures.

 






A picnic in January?  Why not?  43 degrees isn't that cold!






Brothers.




















Henry and Ollie thought this guy was talking on his cell phone.



This guy was writing on the floor with a rock.  You know, typical primate stuff.  We watched him for a long time.  He would put the rock in his mouth and chew it for awhile.  Then he would take it out and continue to draw on the ground.  So strange.



That's all but I'll leave you with this thought.  When I see all of the creatures that God created, I am in awe of His power.  His creation is good!

I'm off to bake, do some grocery shopping, and gather what is needed for a Christmas in February celebration this weekend.  I can't wait to meet my new nephew Jonas and see my entire family.  I'm not exactly sure when I'll write next.  Until then, have a happy day and an even better weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Of course the Milwaukee County Zoo would have cows. :)

    ReplyDelete