Monday, April 2, 2012

My Boys

I really wanted to get outside to take some pictures of Henry and Oliver last week.  Everything is in bloom in our city and I wanted to take advantage of it!  Unfortunately, the weather was not cooperating.  The warm sun from the week before was gone and was replaced by sharp, cold wind and rain.  We made do by having a silly photo shoot in the nursery.  The lighting was poor but we did it anyway.  The boys were happy to wear shorts for awhile on such a chilly day!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from that day.
























The weather has much improved this week and we'll be heading outside to take some more pictures.  Hopefully we can find a quiet park somewhere with a few flowering trees and tulips!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love these little boys! I can't wait to see them this weekend...Guess who this is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boys to death. But both of them have gotten SO big and it makes me sad. See you this weekend. I'm excited. :)

    ReplyDelete