Friday, February 1, 2013

Our Current State of Affairs...








We are no longer living with the ugly green color on the walls or the orange wood trim color in our master bedroom.  Instead, we are again spending the weekend in our room, updating it.  So far we've sanded, painted, caulked, primed, and installed crown moulding.

Currently, most of our bedroom furniture is in our living room and dining room.  It has been that way for about three weeks now.  I just may be going insane.  This may be due to paint fumes, or the fact that I've worn the same paint clothes for going on nine days now without washing them, or the fact that I haven't thoroughly cleaned the majority of our home for a long time now...  No one knows.  Who really cares when you are constantly cutting wood and sanding it?

Here's to hoping we can finish the painting and crown moulding in our room this weekend!  Goodness knows my paint clothes could use a good wash.

Happy weekend to you!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished room !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a lot like my house. Wood floors on Monday. And I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete