Monday, November 12, 2012

Our Outdoor Fall Decor











I kept things pretty simple in the front yard this year.  Some orange mums, small pumpkins, and grass stalks harvested from another area of our garden helped to fill in the window boxes and urns.  The dusty miller and wire vine are pretty cold weather friendly, so they stayed as well.

********

I know I've been a little neglectful of this blog lately (again)!  I've been working hard at projects but am finding that time to actually document them on here is the most difficult part.  Enjoying my boys always comes first.  However, I have some ideas for Thanksgiving to share with you in the coming days, so I hope you'll check back soon!  And if you've emailed or left a comment in the past few weeks, I will get back to you.  I WILL!  Those emails and comments always mean so much.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment: