Monday, September 5, 2011

Another Fall Garland

See?  I told you that I love garlands lately!

Here's a quick and easy one that probably took me about five minutes and cost less than five dollars.


I took some leaves that I purchased at Michaels for around four dollars and made a hole in each one.  I then threaded some jute I found in the garage through each leaf.  That's it!  Now my leaves won't go blowing around the house when Henry and Ollie come running through the living room.  :)  You moms and dads out there who have been blessed with little children know exactly what I'm talking about!


I hope you're all having a wonderful Labor Day with family and friends! 
So long, summer! 
Hello, fall!

I'm linking up to:


320 Sycamore

2 comments:

  1. I love the leaves on the jute string. So simple and beautiful! Thank you for partying with us :)

    ReplyDelete