Friday, May 25, 2012

I've Joined the Club

I'm now an instagramming fool with my lovely little iPhone.  I adore it!  I love my camera, but this little phone allows me to capture picture opportunities I had previously missed.  My big ol' camera just doesn't fit in my purse or pocket as nicely as a phone does.  Here are a few of the pictures I've taken so far.


lunch on the swing set


my favorite chocolate cake ever


friday night sprinkler fun


lettuce from the garden


pretty purple flowers for my garden


friday night dinner


cherries


my little garden helper


movie night


some kindergarten practice for Henry-boy


a treasure from my boys
"Mom, this rock looks like buns!"
I'm saving this one, folks.  It is a treasure indeed.
.......................................................................................................................

If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, you can do so here.

And as long as we're talking about following me, you can follow me on Pinterest here.

I would sure appreciate it if you did!

Have a great weekend, all!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures!!! I miss my two little sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete